Friday, April 16, 2010

Child abuse and neglect 102

Are you being abused at home? If so, you should tell somebody like a counselor so they can report it to CPS worker so the person.Child Pritective Services can see that abusive personis charged and go to prison fir the abuse. If you know anyone that is getting abuse please report to a CPS worker. i wolud really appreciate it.


  1. That is an awesome repot about child abuse

  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.